Facial polishing Honey Almond Scrub with all-natural honey and finely ground almonds. Honey is beneficial as a humectant because of its sugar content while also providing calming effects. Honey is also acidic, giving it a mild antiseptic quality, beneficial in treating problem skin. Other specially chosen ingredients such as Sodium PCA and Niacinamide are added to help hydrate and improve elasticity.
Honey Almond Scrub Product Highlights
- Honey a natural humectant that helps the skin retain moisture. Gently warms the skin and opens pores to enhance the exfoliation process. Honey is also somewhat acidic because it has mild antiseptic properties to help heal and condition.
- Lactic Acid, an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, naturally exfoliates dead skin cells. Lactic Acid is derived from sour milk or yogurt.
- Sodium PCA a natural moisturizing component that softens the skin and helps it attract and retain moisture.
- Niacinamide a nutritional ingredient known as a member of the Vitamin B Group. Other names; Niacin, Niacinamide, Vitamin B3.
- Oat flour finely milled oats to soothe and reduce irritation.
Spa & Home – Gentle to use every day or as needed. Applying to pre-moistened facial and neck areas with wet fingertips will allow the thick cream to glide on the skin. Massage exfoliator in gentle circular motions without pressure to the skin. Remove thoroughly with a washcloth using lukewarm water. Follow by using a toner and moisturizer. Leave on the skin for 10-15 minutes for a deep-pore cleansing treatment.