Papaya Creme Enzyme Polish is an exfoliating sugar scrub that revitalizes your delicate skin. Our special linked papain enzyme exfoliates and digests dead skin cells that can clog pores, causing breakouts and blackheads. Our special blend of essential oils in this creamy exfoliating polish helps eliminate bacteria and promote healing.
Papaya Creme Enzyme Polish contains Cocoyl Glutamate, a “Baby surfactant,” an amino acid-based surfactant. It does not dry out the skin and leaves the skin feeling moisturized—extremely hypoallergenic and mild cleansing.
How to use
Apply to cleansed skin. Apply the creamy papaya polish to the face and neck areas with a gentle circular motion without applying pressure. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water. Applying a toner or moisturizer is recommended to protect newly exposed fresh skin cells and hydrate your skin. It can be used two to three times a week.
- EXFOLIATING SUGAR FACIAL SCRUB FOR SUPPLE POLISHED SKIN: An exfoliating microdermabrasion-like face scrub with fine sugar in a rich moisturizing cream to polish your facial skin. Reveal a fresh, youthful, bright & glowing complexion. Improves the look of dull skin, fine lines, wrinkles, acne, scars, tone, blemishes, texture, and pore size. Help reduce blackheads and flaky skin.
- FACIAL POLISH FOR FRESH GLOWING SKIN a perfect blend of fruit enzymes and gentle sugar exfoliants together remove dead dry, flaky skin cells and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, skin congestion, and dehydration.
- ANTI-AGING FACIAL EXFOLIANT POWERFUL BOTANICALS Pineapple, papaya, peppermint, grapefruit, lavender, and orange. These natural beauty enhancers improve skin elasticity and tone while reducing breakouts and clogged pores.
- REFRESH YOUR COMPLEXION Smooth your skin by polishing off the dead, dry skin, gently rub away blackheads, minimize pore size, reduce acne scarring. Loosen dirt, grime, and rub away dull skin to promote and regenerate cell growth. A real microdermabrasion facial treatment you can do at home.
- BEAUTIFUL SKIN IN MINUTES uses this gentle and effective exfoliating scrub two to three times a week. It can be used on all skin types; oily skin, dry skin, acne-prone skin, combination skin, and mature skin.