Soft Papaya & Pumpkin Masque softens skin while tightening and lifting facial skin. Papaya enzyme skincare is for everyone. Treat yourself to an at-home spa clay facial treatment mask because you deserve it. Extracts of Pumpkin Seed and Comfrey heal irritated skin. Japanese Green Tea reduces redness and irritation. Because it is gentle, you can use it two to three times a week. The slight tingle you’ll feel when you apply a mask shows you’ve stimulated blood circulation. After masking, you’ll feel softer and smoother skin. Use 2-3 times a week for radiant skin.
Face masks are a great skincare option to help you with your skincare concerns. The right face mask can help exfoliate, remove excess oils, and help remove clogged pores. They’re also a fantastic way to help detoxify skin. Using a mask helps all of your other skincare products work more efficiently. If you want your serums and moisturizer to be absorbed by your skin more efficiently, then a face mask is the answer. Using Soft Papaya & Pumpkin Masque regularly will keep your other products working in high gear. Apply to a freshly cleansed face. Use your favorite daily facial cleanser to remove all of the surface dirt, oils, and makeup before applying your mask. You want to wash your face before using a facial mask to ensure you are getting the full benefits. Papaya skincare is good for all skin types.
- SKIN IMPROVING FACE MASK Antioxidant blend Kaolin Clay, Pumpkin, Papaya this clay mask adds proprietary complexes clinically shown to deliver the most potent detoxifying benefits. Nature-inspired botanical blend. Pulls dirt, debris, and oil from pores. Kaolin Clay absorbs oil and helps reduce acne breakouts.
- RESURFACING MASK clear and clarify facial skin perfect for sensitive, acne-prone skin; this kaolin clay and fruit enzyme mask gently exfoliates and detoxifies your pores, reducing inflammation allowing the skin to heal quickly.
- PUMPKIN ENZYME MASK detox mask helps protect and smooth skin, reduces the look of sun & UV damage, and protects and repairs skin damaged from free radicals. Japanese Green Tea is a powerful anti-inflammatory and helps soothe red, irritated skin and improve hydration and elasticity to even skin complexion.
- HYDRATE AND SMOOTH FOR A BEAUTIFUL COMPLEXION helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, while natural extracts allow the skin to renew, heal and return to a balanced pH state.
- FIRM LIFT & SMOOTH REDUCE ACNE & WRINKLES All skin types this exfoliating face mask is great for men and women of all skin types, including sensitive, acne-prone, oily and dry. Blackhead removing acne treatment for the face.
Japanese Green Tea and Pumpkin Seed Extract
Camellia Oleifera Extract (Japanese Green Tea) – helps to reduce skin irritation and redness. This ingredient is also known for its anti-oxidant properties to scavenge free radicals.
Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract. A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. May protect against free radicals, prevent sun damage, and preserve the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
Pumpkin Seed Extract – Known for its clarifying and astringent properties.
Pumpkin seed extract. Type of squash that is an excellent source of antioxidant carotenoids and vitamin E. Pumpkin seed extract and pumpkin seed oil are also great antioxidants.
Avocado Oil and Papain Carbomber Conjugate
Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil – Rich in Vitamins B2, D, A, E, & K.
Avocado oil is rich in fatty acids and is excellent for moisturizing the skin. In addition to vitamin E, avocado oil contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
Papain Carbomer Conjugate – A special active linked papain from the papaya fruit