Microdermabrasion Creme is an exfoliating home treatment. Ultrafine microfine particles act as tiny scrubbers. This exfoliates the top layer of skin, revealing fresh, healthy skin. Good for sensitive, dry, dehydrated, oily, normal, combination, and problem skin types. It beautifully exfoliates because of the micro-fine particles that will not irritate or damage your skin. Refresh your skin cells, then enhance your skin’s natural ability to regenerate. Smooths surface skin to refine and reduce; wrinkles, problem blemished skin, and scarring. Exfoliates arms, legs, elbows, knees, and hands for a smoother texture
Microdermabrasion Creme Product Highlights
- Microdermabrasion Creme
- Soybean Oil is an extract of Soybeans. Composed mostly of triglycerides of oleic, linoleic, and linolenic acids. Emollient, oil-rich in Tocopheryl, known as Vitamin E.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is an excellent humectant and emollient, which moisturizes, lubricates, and soothes the skin.
- Horse Chest Nut Extract is known for its healing properties. Also know as a vasoconstrictor.
- Ginseng Root Extract revitalizes and conditions the skin.
- Lavender Oil calms and soothes delicate skin.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate); studies have shown that Vitamin A helps the skin elasticity and normalizes dry, parched skin.
How to use Microdermabrasion Creme
Use Microdermabrasion Creme two to three times weekly. First, cleanse your face with your favorite cleanser to remove makeup, dirt, and oil. Then, apply to the face, neck, and chest with a liberal amount. Next, gently massage without pressure all over your targeted area—finally, massage on the face for at least 2 to 3 minutes. Remove with a warm wet cloth. Rinse excess if needed.