Lemon Essential Oil is a happy and bright scent, thus beneficial for skin and hair. You can use Lemon EO in cleaning or your skincare routines. You can even add a few drops to shampoo and conditioner to enhance the aroma. Because citrus oil can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying Lemon to exposed skin before spending time outside.
- Essential Oils are used in many forms and can be used in therapy, aromatherapy, meditation, prayer, and more. Essential oils are extracted from plants, and they capture the plant’s scent, flavor, or essence. Each essential oil has a unique scent.
- The oils from plants are retrieved through distillation, by steam or water, or cold pressing. Our essential oils are always obtained through the above natural processes to ensure the oils are 100% pure and natural.
- Aromatherapy is the primary use for Essential oils. The scents of Essential Oils can be expressed through reed diffusers and oil diffusers. EO’s can also be added to dryer balls for your laundry, massage oil, body lotions, carrier oils, and more.
- Essential oils are not meant to be swallowed, and some oils should be diluted before applying to the skin. Because of this, please see the packaging for details. We stand behind our products. All LuxeJoie products are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Please find all of our Essential Oils HERE. You can also buy it on Amazon!
Directions for Use
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.