Daily glycolic acid facial cleanser clears acne and oil, reducing the look of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, and age spots. Daily facial cleanser encourages a smoother, healthier complexion.
- Foaming exfoliating facial cleanser with a powerful 10% glycolic acid clears skin by removing dry, dead skin cells. Gentle and effective gel face wash removes dirt, oil, and makeup. Use with your fingertips or electronic facial cleansing brush.
- CLINICAL STRENGTH (AHA) ALPHA HYDROXY ACID Helps reduce acne, fine lines, and wrinkles. Our glycolic acid facial wash promotes healthy skin and reduces blemishes, large pores, and uneven skin tone. Glycolic acid helps improve skin texture. This is the best cleanser for eliminating blackheads, pimples, zits, and oily skin.
- SAY GOODBYE TO OILY SKIN AND ACNE BREAKOUTS Number one anti-aging cleanser has a gentle combination of ingredients that cleanse without over-drying. This daily facial cleanser is suitable for all skin types; oily, dry, combination, and acne-prone.
- REDUCE SCARRING AND REDNESS Ultra healing Aloe Vera soothes and heals irritated red skin. Our natural face wash works as a highly effective acne cleanser when used daily. Powerful antioxidants balance uneven skin tone and help fade age spots, sunspots, acne scars & blemishes.
- Glycolic Acid effectively removes the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing beautiful fresher skin. Products that contain Glycolic Acid are often used to treat scarring, skin discoloration, and signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycolic acid is often used in a skincare routine to improve the appearance of acne and breakouts. This acid can deeply penetrate the skin because it has small molecules, making it also one of the best treatments for wrinkles, fine lines, oiliness, dullness, and blackheads.
- We have chosen to infuse this amazing facial cleanser with a good portion of organic and all-natural ingredients.
- Glycolic Acid 10% Facial Cleanser is a powerful facial cleanser and exfoliator for clearer, more refined complexions.
- Glycolic Acid is a type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). It is a powerful exfoliant. This ingredient will help shed dead skin to renew the skin’s surface, visibly softening aging signs, specifically from sun damage. Glycolic acid is one of the most effective and well-researched forms of AHA.
- Lactic acid is an Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) extracted from milk. Lactic acid exfoliates the skin’s surface by breaking down the material that binds dead skin together, allowing it to shed naturally. Lactic acid has hydrating properties and helps improve an uneven skin tone.
- Malic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid ingredient derived from the unripe fruit that also occurs naturally in the human body.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward. YOUR FIRST CHOICE IN ANTI-AGING WRINKLE REDUCING CLEANSER Our glycolic acid face wash exfoliates dry skin to reveal smooth, supple, more hydrated skin. This daily foaming cleanser gently exfoliates the outer layers of the skin, revealing tighter, younger-looking skin. Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser is a fresh cleansing gel that promotes exfoliating activity for thicker, oilier skin types. Sugar surfactants make this cleanser ideal for daily or weekly use, depending on skin type and needs. These natural acids help loosen the bond of dead skin cells to accelerate the natural skin renewal process.Experiment with use to find your perfect protocol. Safe for all skin types. It can be used on the face and/or body. Apply to hands, sponge, or cloth, moisten with water and wash. Rinse off and follow with any of our lotions or cremes.
This product is made in the U.S.A.