- Geranium essential oil blends well with Cedarwood, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lime, Sweet Orange, and Rosemary essential oils.
- Essential Oils are used in many forms. They are used in therapy, aromatherapy, meditation, prayer, and more. Essential oils are extracted from plants, and they capture the plant’s scent, flavor, or essence. Each essential oil has a unique scent.
- The oils from plants are retrieved through distillation, by steam or water, or cold pressing. Our essential oils are always obtained through the above natural processes to ensure the oils are 100% pure and natural.
- Aromatherapy is the primary use for Essential oils. The scents of Essential Oils can be expressed through reed diffusers and oil diffusers. EO’s can also be added to dryer balls for your laundry, massage oil, body lotions, carrier oils, and more.
- Essential oils are not meant to be swallowed, and some oils should be diluted before applying to the skin. Please see the packaging for details. We stand behind our products. All LuxeJoie products are manufactured in the U.S.A.
In ancient times Geranium Essential Oil was used by the Egyptians to promote beautiful, radiant-looking skin. Now you’ll find this fragrant oil in perfumes and skincare products. Sweet and floral can be added to lotions, soaps, hair, and body products.
You can find it on Amazon
Directions for Use
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.